You are cordially invited to have
Your beautiful wedding ceremony performed byRev. Janet Miller at a location of your choice.Please call Rev. Janet at 702-332-9035 for further information.
Pastor Phil performs the wedding of Vanessa and Eugene
June 17, 2018
COMPASSIONATE WOMEN COMMITTEE
Evelyn Williams (702-762-1848) and Pamela Whitmore-Tallie (310-347-2387), Coordinators of Outreach Program
Gwen Walker (510-730-4665), Coordinator of Help for the Homeless
Dedicated and compassionate women of our Church strive to demonstrate the unconditional Love taught by of our Lord Jesus Christ by reaching out to our congregation and those in the community who may be in need. They serve in the following ways:
- Checking in by phone or text with those who are ill, disabled or homebound and advising our Pastors as to those who may need hospital or home visits
- Praying daily for the congregation and others who may request it
- Helping the homeless as guided by the Holy Spirit
- Coordinating the Sunday Service brunch
- Coordinating fundraising and other events to grow the Church so that we may better serve others
- Demonstrating a sense of fellowship within the Church that inspires the congregation to serve God and follow Jesus’ teachings of Love , forgiveness, non- judgment and acceptance of all as Children of God
Then the King will say to those at his right, Come, you blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom which has been prepared for you from the foundation of the world. For I was hungry, and you gave me food; I was thirsty, and you gave me drink; I was a stranger and you took me in; I was naked, and you clothed me; I was sick, and you visited me; I was in prison, and you came to me. Then the righteous will say to him, Our Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you? Or thirsty and gave you drink? And when did we see you a stranger, and took you in? Or that you were naked and clothed you? And when did we see you sick or in prison, and came to you? The king then will answer, saying to them, Truly I tell you, Inasmuch as you have done it to the one of the least of these my brethren, you did it to me.